Twice the number of I/O channels of our Pulse16 converter and a lot of new professional features the A32 has everything it takes to become the new centerpiece of a studio, live-rig or OB van. 32×32 analog inputs and outputs are completed with 32×32 ADAT I/O channels (ADAT4 can be switched to S/PDIF), a headphone output, optical and coaxial MADI I/O, redundant power inputs and four high res TFT color displays.
MADI & ADAT always the best connection. The MADI connection enables a transfer of up to 64×64 audio channels over coaxial or optical fibre cable over a distance of up to 2000 m. Thanks to MIDI-over-MADI the device can be remote controlled over that huge distance without the need for a separate remote connection.
Adding the ADAT I/Os to the 32 analog I/O, you get the full channel count of 64 inputs and 64 outputs over a single MADI cable connection. Also the A32 offers a sophisticated routing matrix of all inputs and outputs. A powerful SHARC® DSP from Analog Devices offers enough processing power for all 258 audio channels.
The headphone output can monitor every single mono, stereo or even a submix signal; switching between them in no time at all. Last but not least the four hi-res TFT color screens offer a full overview at any time.
- Sample rates from 32 kHz up to 192 kHz
- 32 x 32 analog I/O channels
- 64 x 64 MADI I/O channels (optical or coaxial)
- 32 x 32 ADAT I/O channels (8 x TOSLINK optical)
- Stereo S/PDIF optical I/O with sample rate conversion
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- Headphones output with integrated monitoring matrix for mono-, stereo- and submix signals
- MIDI I/O and MIDI-over-MADI
- Thermally compensated oscillator with proprietary active jitter reduction circuit
- Preset Management
- Analog Devices SHARC® DSP processes all 258 audio channels
- Sophisticated routing/mixing of all channels
- 4 x TFT Screens give a detailed overview over all settings and levels at a glance
- Intuitive one-key-control operating system
- Multilingual self-explaining always-on help system lets you use the A32 even without the manual.
- Redundant power inputs
Estimate Delivery Cost