The Mission VM-PRO is the most sophisticated volume pedal ever made.The VM-PRO resolves many of the common issues with volume pedals that cause tone sucking and mismatching problems. The VM-PRO works with electric, electro-acoustic, baritone or bass guitars. It also works with many other acoustic and electric instruments including electronic keyboards, steel guitars, and instrument microphones such as harmonica and horn mics. VM-PRO includes on board buffers, isolated tuner out, sparkle control, and compatibility switches for use with active and passive pickups and fuzz pedals. The PZ version provides a 10M ohm impedance for use with passive Piezo pickups.
- VM-PRO requires a 9V battery (included) or external power supply (not included) 9V-18V 2.1mm center pin negative.
- Current draw nominal:3mA (27mW) at 9VDC - 4mA (72mW) at 18VDC
- Input impedance 1V at 1KHz: Standard: 1M Ohm
- PZ: 10M Ohm
- Output Impedance @ 1KHz
- Normal Mode: 30 Ohm
- Fuzz Compatibility Mode: 10K Ohm
- Pedal dimensions are 10? x 4? x 3?
- Weight is 3.2lb
Estimate Delivery Cost