Introduced in 1954, the Strat has flaunted its svelte body curves, tonal dexterity, and expressive vibrato in the capable hands of guitarists cross-genre. At once a working musician's axe and cultural icon, the Fender Player Series Stratocaster takes the grand tradition into the future with a fast-action 22-fret maple neck, vibrant vintage-inspired finishes, and three Player Series Alnico 5 Strat pickups that deliver all the legendary spank and sparkle you expect from a Strat.
- Comfort-contoured alder body, gloss polyester finish.
- 3 Player Series Alnico 5 Strat single-coil pickups.
- Fender 2-point "Synchronized Tremolo" floating vibrato bridge/tailpiece.
- Fender standard cast/sealed tuning machines.
- Synthetic bone nut, width: 1.650"
- Chrome hardware.
Estimate Delivery Cost