There's nothing quite like playing live. The feelings conjured up by the connection between you, your guitar, the sound from your rig and your interaction with the audience is hard to explain. The twin channel LV100 is a gig-ready combo packed with features for live use. Its 65-watt RMS output section is coupled to a 12" loudspeaker. Featuring tube emulation circuitry and twin channels with independent EQ, the LV100 provides tone for any genre of music. On-board reverb provides ambiance to the amp tone and different reverb levels can be set to Clean and Drive channels.
- On-board studio quality reverb. Reverb gives you a sense of the space that you are in. A dry guitar signal can sound a little dull. Adding the right about of reverb provides the guitar signal with ambience and brings it to life.
- MP3/Aux in - This socket allows you connect an external sound source of your choice and can be used for playing backing tracks into your unit. Please not the volume of music/backing track is controlled by the volume on the external sound source itself.
- Clean and Drive channels with separate EQ.
- 65 Watts RMS, with 12" Speaker
- V Scoop Switch
- VTS Switch
- Extension speaker socket
- 1 x 12" custom driver
- Item dimensions: 423mm x 468mm x 253mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 480mm x 505mm x 295mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 11.00kg
Estimate Delivery Cost