Ibanez introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been the hollow-body guitar of choice for musicians for the last 10 years. The Artcore's combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions of fans from diverse genres as blues, country, rock and jazz. Musicians can find the purity of an old school style jazz-box to a hybrid semi-hollow rocker. Artcore is highly respected for its tone, sustain and the way they hold their tuning and how the series continues to push the boundaries of guitar building.
- A versatile semi-hollowbody electric guitar
- Perfect for a wide range of musical styles and playing techniques
- Loaded with a vibrato for cool note and chord bends
- VBF70 vibrato tailpiece has rolling saddles for enhanced tuning stability
- Maple top, back, and sides
- Mahogany neck with bound rosewood fretboard
- Ibanez ACH humbucking pickups capture sweet electric tone and acoustic resonance with no hum
- Big pearloid block inlays
neck type Artcore Mahogany set-in neck
body Maple top/back/sides
fretboard Bound rosewood fretboard w/Pearl block inlay
fret Medium frets
number of frets 20 frets
bridge ART-2 Roller bridge
tailpiece VBF70 vibrato
neck pu ACH (H) neck pu (Passive/Ceramic)
bridge pu ACH (H) bridge pu (Passive/Ceramic)
hardware color Chrome
a : Width at Nut 43mm
b : Width at Last Fret 56mm
c : Thickness at 1st 21mm
d : Thickness at 12th 24mm (at 9F)
a : Length 19 1/2"
b : Width 15 3/4"
c : Max Depth 3 5/8"
Estimate Delivery Cost