Iron-Core Telescoping Boom Arm with removable heavy counter weight - With its solid-core telescoping iron boom arm and removable counterweight, Iron Works boom stands safely and securely hold heavy microphones and accessories. Inside the boom arm, our rod stopper is made of POM, as opposed to nylon. This longer and more durable stopper ensures stability, and minimizes wobble. The detachable counterweight is key in terms of allowing the user to configure the stand with a left-handed or right-handed orientation, while still facing the T-handle in the desired direction.
- Short stand is optimal for use with drums, guitar amps, and myriad other low-height applications
- Die-cast collar and thumb nut with steel tilter pressure plates that tighten securely and are super durable
- Solid-core telescoping iron boom arm is strong and also reversible for left-hand use
- Tripod base features iron solid-core legs that provide a stable footing for even the heaviest mics
- Mic cable clip included for keeping things tidy on location
Estimate Delivery Cost