In 1975, Peavey revolutionized the working man's loudspeaker with the SP®1. Now, Peavey does it again with the Dark Matter series of enclosures. Thanks to its new advanced DSP-equipped power section, the high-S.P.L. (Sound Pressure Level) Dark Matter series outperforms any existing enclosure in its category.
- The Dark Matter LCD display and associated selector knob allow users to choose various parameters of operation for the DSP-based EQ. This includes bass and treble control access, as well as EQ presets for different applications or speaker positions/locations. These presets provide users with a highly flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific use with minimal time and effort.
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability, the DM 115 features Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound.
- The ultra-reliable Dark Matter series enclosures are built tough with steel grilles and rugged injection molded cabinets. Their convenient design allows for use as floor monitors or pole-mounted speakers. Perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications, the Dark Matter enclosures produce crystal clear professional audio.
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- DX14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- 15" heavy-duty woofer
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
- Dynamic bass boost function
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- DSP I/O is at 96 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Cabinet has dual rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use.
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings for the DSP crossover system
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- User Preset EQ storage provisions allow storing custom presets for later recall
- Weight Unpacked: 42.11 lb(19.1 kg)
- Weight Packed: 51.00 lb(23.133 kg)
- Width Packed: 18.875"(47.9425 cm)
- Height Packed: 30.5"(77.47 cm)
- Depth Packed: 17.562"(44.60748 cm)
Estimate Delivery Cost