The Light Ride of the PAISTE Traditional line is of low pitch and offers a buttery soft feel. The ping is of woody and soft tingling quality and merges with a complex, dark and somehow smoky sound pillow. It opens nicely when playing with the shoulder of the stick and fades away quickly to give each attack its space. The short sustain time after harder playing also allows easy control. The overall impression of the sound is like a dark cloud that gently ensnares the listener.
- Size: 22"
- Design: Thin
- Volume: Quiet to medium
- Stock sound: Balanced, warm
- Application: Studio / Live
- Release time: Medium
- Bell: Full, cutting through
- Sound Character: Darker, deeper, slightly "trashy", tingling tone; soft
- Pleasant, very easy to control basic tone
- A great ride cymbal that can also be used as a crash cymbal due to its fast response
Estimate Delivery Cost