RME presents the world's most versatile PCI Audio Interface - the Hammerfall DSP 9632. This card makes the dream of an All-In-One solution for every possible application come true. As usual, RME has not made any compromises: Latest 192 kHz AD- and DA-converters with more than 110 dB signal to noise ratio, all inputs and outputs simultaneously operational, easy-to-install optional hi-quality analog expansion boards, the famous TotalMix, a newly developed sensational clock section with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals - all this combines into a 'soundcard' that the world has been waiting for so long. A PCI Express version (HDSPe AIO) is available.
- Balanced stereo analog in- and output, 24-Bit/192kHz, > 110 dB SNR
- Optional analog expansion boards with 4 balanced in- or outputs
- All analog I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 96 kHz S/MUX operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF*
- Up to 16 I/Os can be used simultaneously!
- 1 Stereo headphone output, parallel to the analog out, additional level settings
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RMEs unique metering- and analysing tool
- HDSP Meter Bridge: freely scalable level meters, peak- and RMS calculation directly in hardware
- TotalMix: 512 channel Mixer with 40 Bit internal resolution
Estimate Delivery Cost