The UP115M is a stunning upright piano equipped with many features that are not often seen in pianos of this size including a fallboard lock, 5 back posts, and double layer hammer felts. The UP115M has an all timber action ensuring warmth of sound and speed. This piano produces a brilliant sound and looks incredible.
- BACK: 5 back posts of the finest spruce.
- FRAME: Sand Cast and fully machined with high gloss finish - full perimeter.
- PINBLOCK: 17 ply hard maple - designed for rigidity and superior holding power.
- TUNING PINS: Finest quality chromium plated thread cut.
- ACTION: Full size / Direct Blow. Action Material: Selected domestic maple coupled with superior space aged parts.
- KEYS: Exclusive tri-laminated solid spruce.
- KEYBED: Traditional frame construction of the finest pine.
- HAMMERS: 100% virgin wool 18lb outer felt and 12lb inner felt, T-wired & waterproof.
- STRINGS: Roslau treble wire (German), Bass Strings hand wound in European tradition.
- SOUND BOARD: Vertical grain select mountain grown spruce that is surface veneered to prevent cracking.
- BRIDGES: Cross-laminated hard maple with cantilevered bass bridge.
Estimate Delivery Cost