The UP130T is Beale's premium upright Piano and offers full tonal quality, durability and stability, making it perfect for intermediate and advanced Pianists. Expect power and tone comparable to many Grand Pianos from this excellent top of the line upright Piano.
- Back: 5 backposts of the finest spruce.
- Frame: Sand cast and fully machined with high gloss finish - full perimeter.
- Pinblock: 17 cross ply hard maple - designed for rigidity and superior holding power.
- Tuning Pins: Finest quality chromium plated, thread cut.
- Action: Full size / Direct blow.
- Rail: Premium Aluminium Alloy.
- Keys: Exclusive tri-laminated solid spruce. CNC Processed for accuracy.
- Keybed: Traditional frame construction of the finest pine.
- Hammers: 100% virgin wool outer felt and inner felt, T-wired and waterproof.
- Strings: Roslau treble wire (Germany), bass string solid copper hand-wound in European tradition.
- Soundboard: Vertical grain select mountain grown spruce that is surface veneered to prevent cracking.
- Bridges: Cross-laminated hard maple with cantilevered bass bridge.
- Warranty: Beale standard 10 year warranty: includes parts and labour.
- Optional: Silence system.
- Dimensions: Width 1476mm x Height 1180mm x Depth: 592mm
- Weight: 220Kg
Estimate Delivery Cost