Starting with the first model in our Andreas Eastman series, our commitment to quality tonewood and expert hand-craftsmanship is abundantly evident. This step-up model is of such high quality that some luthiers who have evaluated these instruments have believed them to be professional instruments with high price tags!
- Finish: Shaded Spirit Varnish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Top: European or Chinese Spruce
- Back/Ribs: European or Chinese Maple
- Purfling: Genuine Hand-inlaid
- Bridge: Despiau 1 Tree
- Fittings: Boxwood
- Available Patterns: Stradivari
- Size: 16"
Bow and case included
Estimate Delivery Cost