An acoustic piano with volume control, or a digital piano with strings? Yamaha's latest development stretches the imagination and opens up a whole new world of possibilities. TransAcousticâ¢ is the name we have given to a new breed of piano. At its most basic level, it turns the soundboard into a 'loudspeaker'. This means that any sound can be delivered through this naturally resonant piano component.
- On a TransAcoustic piano, the sound that you hear is resonating directly from the soundboard. The tone generator sends an optimized audio signal to transducers that are connected by a coil to the soundboard.
- There are times when the full sound of an acoustic piano may not be appreciated by your family or neighbors. For these situations, simply activate the TransAcousticâ¢ mode and the hammers will no longer strike the strings.
- You can play TransAcoustic TA2 type with the voices of CFX, YamahaâTMs finest concert grand piano, and BÃ¶sendorferâTMs legendary Imperial. All 88 keys are sampled individually.
- TransAcoustic TA2 type offers total 20 pre-installed sounds such as electric pianos, harpsichord, organs, strings, choir, and synth pad, allowing you to select the ideal voice to match your preferred musical genre.
- Thanks to their unique construction, TransAcoustic TA2 type allow you to layer the natural, resonant sound of the acoustic piano together with voices from the tone generator.
Estimate Delivery Cost