The Ibanez SR505E 5-string electric bass offers one of the most playable necks in its class. With its thin 5-piece jatoba/walnut construction and SR5 profile, you won't believe how fast this neck plays and how effortlessly you can access the upper frets, thanks to this sleek instrument's deep cutaways. The okoume body is nicely balanced and contoured to be comfortable for hours of playing. When you need to deliver earthshaking lows and crystal-clear highs, the Ibanez SR505E's Bartolini pickups and 3-band EQ really come through. This beauty is an amazing player and an incredible value.
- 5-string bass guitar designed for comfort and versatility
- Sleekly sculpted okoume body with deep cutaways for easy access to higher frets
- 5-piece bolt-on, SR5-profile jatoba/walnut neck
- Jatoba fingerboard with 24 medium frets and abalone oval inlays
- 2 Bartolini BH2 humbucking pickups
- Custom Ibanez electronics with 3-band EQ
- EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot), mid-frequency switch
- ACCU-cast B505 bridge
- Body Shape: SR Standard 5-string Electric Bass
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 5
- Color: Brown Mahogany
- Body Material: Okoume
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Material: 5-piece Jatoba/Walnut
- Neck Shape: SR5
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Oval
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.771"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Accu-cast B505
- Tuners: Ibanez Machine Heads
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini BH2
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini BH2
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Balancer, 1 x Bass, 1 x Middle, 1 x Treble, 1 x EQ bypass switch, 1 x 3-way Mid-frequency switch
- Strings: .045, .065, .085, .105, .130
- Manufacturer Part Number: SR505EBM
Estimate Delivery Cost