The Fender Acoustasonic 40 is a great grab-and-go rig for live performing or public speaking.The Acoustasonic 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. Its a simple, flexible grab and go solution for a variety of musical performance and basic public address applications, and it can also be used as an onstage monitor when combined with a PA system.
- Power: 40 Watts
- Two inputs (both 1/4-in./XLR combo)
- Speakers: 2x6.5 special design, full-range with high-frequency whizzer cones
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, reverb, reverb level, volume
- FX: Digital hall reverb with level control for each channel
- Headphone output
- Auxiliary input for use with external audio devices
- XLR line output for use with PA system or recording gear
- Vintage-style brown textured vinyl covering
- Dimensions: 15 in. x 11 in. x 7 in.
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
Estimate Delivery Cost