The Ultimate Acoustic Amp for Soloist's or Duo's
Impromptu jam nights or intimate small-venue performances, the SD50A Acoustic Amplifier from MOOER aims to give acoustic players rich analog amplification with all of the high-quality digital effects they could ask for.
Featuring dual channel analog preamps, this 50 Watt combo amp includes a custom-built guitar speaker to deliver rich harmonics with enhanced clarity, articulation, and dynamics throughout the amplifiers full volume range. Utilizing the two separate preamp channels, the SD50A can comfortably support two guitars or a combination of guitar and microphone for cozy duo gigs.
Each channel in the SD50A features built-in EQ, reverb, delay, and chorus effects that are individually adjustable and saveable, with 10 available preset slots to recall your favorite settings on demand. Other handy features include anti-feedback switches to avoid unwanted noise, tap tempo to control delay timing, and includes MOOERs proprietary wireless footswitch.
Like all amps in the SD Series, the SD50A includes a JAM section that contains an entire suite of tools for solo performers and creative aficionados such as an integrated looper, syncable drum machine, and Bluetooth connectivity for playback of your favorite audio tracks from an external device.
Everything you Could Possibly Need in One Convenient Amp!
- Acoustic guitar combo amplifier
- solid-state design
- 50 watts (RMS) amplifier
- 2 separate channels with independent effects and EQ sections
- USB OTG support for smartphone and tablet recording
- switchable Anti-Feedback function for each channel
- built-in precision chromatic tuner
- 3-band EQ
- 10 editable presets
- wireless Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and auxiliary audio input for audio playback
- Jam mode with 150 seconds loop and drum machine
- wireless footswitch (Mooer AirSwitch) optional available
- 1x 8" full range, flat response (FRFR) speaker
- 1x 1" tweeter
- controls for Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Master, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Beats and Value
- 6.3 mm mono instrument input (channel 1)
- 6.3 mm mono jack / XLR combo input (channel 2)
- 3.5 mm stereo AUX input
- XLR balanced output (switchable as DI direct output or preamp and effect output to mixer)
- firmware update and direct audio recording via USB-B port
- input voltage 15V DC, 4A, power supply included
- dimensions (L x W x H) 460 x 236 x 405 mm / 18.11" x 9.29" x 15.94"
- weight 11 kg / 24.25 lbs
Estimate Delivery Cost