Convenient, compact control surface, with easy setup for immediate use
In a body proportioned to fit perfectly in front of your laptop computer, the nanoKONTROL2 provides eight channels of the controllers you need to control your music software. The nanoKONTROL2 also features a dedicated transport control section. The buttons have been carefully selected to be useful with your software, ensuring simple and intuitive control. Many software titles – including major DAW programs – are supported, dramatically reducing the need to make complicated connection settings.
Complete control for your DAW or software synthesizer
A knob, fader, and three switches are provided for each of the eight channels, respectively assigned to pan, volume, and solo/mute/record. This arrangement is a real convenience when recording automation for multiple channels. There's also a marker button, making it easy to assign marks at important points in your song for more efficient recording and song production. When using a software synthesizer, you can assign parameters to the desired controllers for easy control. For example you could use the faders to control the ADSR of an envelope generator, and use the knobs to control the filter's cutoff frequency and resonance, etc
USB power for an uncluttered setup
Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKONTROL2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
Apple iPad Compatibility of nanoSERIES2 (*1) (*2)
Using a USB cable to connect to the Apple Camera Connection Kit, Korg nanoSERIES2 controllers can be used with the iPad, without an external power supply. (*3) You can enjoy iPad App like KORG iMS-20 (*4) along with nanoSERIES2 (*4).
- OS4.2.1 supported.
- Korg does not guarantee this compatibility, and problems may occur as Apple updates their OS and/or new models are launched.
- If you are using a nanoSERIES2 controller for an extended period of time, or are using more than one nanoSERIES2 controller, please use a powered USB hub to be sure there is enough electricity.
- The iPad App needs to support to Core MIDI.
Control Surface Plug-in for nanoKONTROL
Control Surface Plug-in for nanoKONTROL2 (Maps nanoKONTROL2 to Logic and GarageBand) This plug-in had been created in response to many users requests from nanoKONTROL2 users. The free download provides direct access via the nanoKONTROL2 to Logic and GarageBand's Transports, Volume/Pan/Mute/Solo per channel, EQ and Effect sends.
- Low-profile, multi-function control surface
- New track select and marker advance parameters
- Supports numerous software titles including major DAW programs
- 8 knobs, 8 sliders, 24 buttons
- Transport buttons: REW/FF/STOP/PLAY/REC, CYCLE button, MARKER button, TRACK button
- Corresponding Software
- Avid Pro Tools
MOTU Digital Performer
Software that can be controlled by control change message
- USB bus power
- Power Consumption
- USB bus power: less than 100 mA
(W x D x H)
- 325 x 83 x 30 mm/ 12.80 x 3.27 x 1.18 inches
- 293 g/ 0.65 lbs.
- USB cable
- Supported Computer
- Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X.
- Supported OS
- Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- Supported Computer
- Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows7 (Intel USB chipset recommended)
- Supported OS
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Later (32bit/64bit)
|*This product uses applied technology from ART Teknika's CONSOLE.
*Mac, the Mac logo and the Audio Units logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
*The "Built for Mac OS X" graphic is trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., used under license.
*Windows XP/Vista/7 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
Estimate Delivery Cost