Sometimes, two knobs are all it takes to refine your sound to sonic perfection. Aguilar proves this statement with their DB 599 Bass Compressor Pedal, a stompbox packed with plenty of dynamic control housed in a simple-to-use, pedalboard-friendly design. At its core sits two knobs for Comp and Gain to get you up and running in seconds flat. These controls dial in perfect compression ratios as well as attack and release parameters for bass guitars, producing a natural sound that fits just as well onstage as it does in the studio. Just turn the Comp knob to your liking, dial in levels with the Gain, and you're ready to rock!
- Powerful bass compression in a simple two-knob design
- Utilizes compression ratios and attack/release parameters tailor-made for bass guitars
- Comp knob dials in compression amount; Gain knob adjusts levels
- Small-footprint enclosure fits on boards of all shapes and sizes
- Pedal Type: Compressor
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Manufacturer Part Number: 512-001
Estimate Delivery Cost