Ibanez hollow guitar cases are ideal for players who want to transport their precious gear safely with road-tough protection, but also require a lighter case.
The rugged shell of the MGB100C protects the hollow guitar from dents, scratches, dust and water. Inside, the MGB100C features a hollow guitar body mold and neck support to cradle the hollow guitar snugly and securely. The interior storage compartment can accommodate straps, cables, extra strings and other necessities.
Finally, for ultimate security, lock the case up while flying or travelling with its TSA-approved lock.
- Balanced-sounding alder body with comfortable, shallow rear and larger forearm contours
- Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbuckers preserve your clarity in high-gain situations
- dyna-MIX10 switching system provides 10 different pickup combinations
- S-TECH WOOD roasted maple neck and fingerboard offer stability and durability
- 24 stainless steel frets for extra durability
- AZ oval "C" neck profile fills your hand nicely down low while providing a more modern feel up high
- Luminescent side dots give you a great point of reference on dark stages
- Gotoh T1802 tremolo provides excellent tuning stability
Estimate Delivery Cost