Revive the timeless sound of the '50s with the Vintera® II '50s Stratocaster® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '50s Stratocaster® features an alder body and a maple neck for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The soft "V"-shape neck lends a comfortably familiar grip that feels just right in your hand, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, you'll find a trio of vintage-style '50s pickups that deliver all the sweet and sparkling, warm and woody tone that made Fender famous. The vintage-style synchronized tremolo lets you dive and wail with abandon, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '50s Stratocaster® today and start making music history!
ALDER BODYA classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS MAPLE FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETSThe 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
MID-'50S SOFT "V"-SHAPE NECKBased on a Mid-'50s "V” profile that’s been slightly rounded, this "Soft V" neck has a distinctly comfortable fretting-hand feel.
VINTAGE-STYLE '50S PICKUPSThere’s really nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender single-coil pickups. These ‘50s spec pickups are full of the woody warmth and bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO WITH BENT STEEL SADDLESOne of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to cool vibrato sounds.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINESThese tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Maple Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Mid-'50s Soft "V"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style '50s Pickups
- Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Mid '50s Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- 3-Position Blade:
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Estimate Delivery Cost