Revive the timeless sound of the '50s with the Vintera® II '50s Stratocaster® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
Revive the timeless sound of the '60s with the Vintera® II '60s Stratocaster® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel, and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '60s Stratocaster® features an alder body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The slim "C" shape neck is based on a classic '60s profile for an intuitive and inviting feel, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provides vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, you'll find a trio of vintage-style '60s pickups that deliver all the sweet and sparkling, warm and woody tone that made Fender famous. The vintage-style synchronized tremolo lets you dive and wail with abandon, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '60s Stratocaster® today and start making music history!
ALDER BODYA classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETSSlab rosewood fingerboard adds warmth to the tone and the 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
'60S "C"-SHAPE NECKBased on a classic '60s "C” profile, this comfortably rounded "C" is slim at the nut and gradually thickens toward the 12th fret for an intuitive and inviting feel.
VINTAGE-STYLE MID-'60S PICKUPSThere’s really nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender single-coil pickups. These ‘60s spec pickups are full of the woody warmth and bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO WITH BENT STEEL SADDLESOne of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to cool vibrato sounds.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINESThese tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- '60s "C"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style Mid-'60s Pickups
- Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- 3-Position Blade:
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Estimate Delivery Cost