Vintera® II '50s Nocaster®
Revive the timeless sound of the '50s with the Vintera® II '50s Nocaster® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '50s Nocaster® features an alder body and a maple neck for classic Telecaster® tone that's full of punch and clarity. The Early-'50s thick "U"-shape neck has thick shoulders for an authentic feel and tone, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, you'll find a pair of vintage-style '50s pickups that deliver all the crystal-clear chime and raw, steely twang that made Fender famous. The vintage-style 3-saddle bridge with barrel brass saddles offers authentic '50s twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '50s Nocaster® today and start making music history!
ALDER BODYA classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETSSlab rosewood fingerboard adds warmth to the tone and the 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
EARLY-'50S THICK "U"-SHAPE NECKFat and comfortable, the Early-'50s "U”-shaped profile has thick shoulders for authentic feel and tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE EARLY-'50S PICKUPSThere’s really nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender single-coil pickups. These ‘50s spec pickups are full of the crystal-clear chime and raw, steely twang that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE 3-SADDLE BRIDGE WITH BARREL BRASS SADDLESThe Vintera® II Nocaster® features a classic 3-saddle bridge with rock-solid string-through-body design and three brass “barrel” saddles for authentic ‘50s twang.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINESThese tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Maple Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Early-'50s Thick "U"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style Early-'50s Pickups
- Vintage-Style 3-Saddle Bridge with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thick '50s "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- 3-Position Blade:
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele® with Slotted Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style, Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Estimate Delivery Cost