The first instruments to bear the Squier name were introduced in 1982, answering the call for genuine Fender® designs at accessible prices. The Squier 40th Anniversary collection celebrates the 40-year journey of Fender's entry-level brand with special editions of the Telecaster®, Stratocaster®, Jazzmaster®, Precision Bass®, and Jazz Bass®, all available in Gold Edition and Vintage Edition variants.
The Squier® 40th Anniversary Telecaster®, Vintage Edition is a soulful tribute model trimmed with a collection of classic features for the retro-minded Squier enthusiast. Featuring aged chrome hardware, an anodized aluminum pickguard, a vintage-tinted maple neck, an engraved anniversary neck plate and satin finish throughout, this Tele® honors the heritage of the Squier catalog and its ancestry. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 3-saddle string-through-body bridge for authentic performance and style, and Fender-Designed single-coil pickups with alnico 5 magnets for familiar Tele tone.
AGED CHROME HARDWAREThis anniversary model features aged chrome hardware for a worn-in look.
ANODIZED ALUMINUM PICKGUARDAn anodized pickguard is not only extremely durable, but also has a premium look and feel.
FENDER-DESIGNED SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS WITH ALNICO 5 MAGNETSThis model features vintage-voiced pickups designed in-house at Fender for authentic and familiar tone.
VINTAGE-TINTED MAPLE NECK AND FINGERBOARDThe satin vintage-tinted neck finish on this model provides a smooth feel and adds an old-school visual vibe.
ENGRAVED 40TH ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATEThis model features a custom neck plate design commemorating 40 years of Squier history.
VINTAGE-INSPIRED HEADSTOCK LOGOSThe headstock logos on this model are inspired by original Fender designs from the 1950s and ‘60s.
- Aged chrome hardware
- Anodized aluminum pickguard
- Satin body and neck finish
- Vintage-style 3-saddle string-through-body bridge
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- Body Material: Nyatoh
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Binding: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup,
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups,
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- 3-Position Blade:
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele®
- Hardware Finish: Aged Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier® 40th Anniversary
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Estimate Delivery Cost