Pick up the Ibanez SR300EB electric bass, and you'll quickly discover that Ibanez didn't sacrifice quality to bring you a value-packed bass guitar. In fact, the experience of playing the SR300EB is much like that of Ibanez's higher-end SR Series models, thanks to the SR300EB's sleek 5-piece maple/rosewood neck and comfortable mahogany arched body. A pair of Ibanez PowerSpan humbucking pickups packs a phenomenal punch, while a 3-band EQ with Power Tap creates a vast array of sound-shaping possibilities.
- Value-packed electric bass, with a comfortable feel that's great for beginners
- 5-piece maple/rosewood neck is extra strong to add sustain and resist warping over the years
- Dual humbucking pickups with 3-band EQ and Power Tap make it easy to nail a wide range of tones
- Accu-cast B120 bridge provides solid intonation
- Active electronics with easy-access battery compartment on back of bass
Estimate Delivery Cost