Loaded with eight analog drum voices derived from the classic 606 drum machine, the Behringer RD-6 analog drum machine combines iconic '80s drum machine sounds with modern USB and MIDI connectivity. Use the 16-step drum sequencer to create your grooves, with seamless real-time switching between up to 32 patterns.
For longer sequences, you can chain patterns into full songs with up to 250 bars. And with trigger outputs to control your other modular and semi-modular synthesizers, the Behringer RD-6 is the perfect way to bring old-school analog drum sounds into your modern synthesizer rig.
- Re-creation of the classic 606 analog drum machine
- 8 analog drum voices include bass drum, snare drum, low and high toms, cymbal, clap, and open and closed hi-hats
- Create grooves with the 16-step sequencer, and switch seamlessly between up to 32 patterns on the fly
- Compose full tracks by chaining patterns (up to 250 bars long)
- Global Distortion effect adds bite and punch to your drum sounds
- Immediate hands-on control thanks to 11 controls and 26 switches
- 2 x trigger outputs for controlling Eurorack or semi-modular synthesizers
- Ready for any modern workflow, with sync options including USB, MIDI, Clock, or internal
- Type: Analog Drum Machine with Sequencer
- Pads: 16 x Step Buttons
- Sounds: 8 x Drum Sounds, BR-110 Clap
- Polyphony: 8-voice
- Patterns: 32 x Patterns (2 x 16), Chained Patterns
- Sequencer: 16-step Sequencer
- Effects: Distortion
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (mix out), 6 x 1/8" (voice out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- MIDI I/O: In, Out/Thru, USB
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/8" (Sync in), 1 x 1/8" (Sync out), 2 x 1/8" (trigger out), 1 x 1/4" (start/stop switch)
- USB: 1 x Type B 2.0
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.2"
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 000-EE002-00010
Estimate Delivery Cost