The Audinate Dante AVIO 1-Channel Analog Input Adapter allows you to use the analog gear you already own with your Dante audio network. It provides audio engineers with a cost-effective solution for adapting analog mixers, DI boxes, keyboard instruments, or analog compressors and equalizers, delivering the interoperability, performance, and scalability of Dante network connectivity.
Compact and built for the road, the AVIO is automatically discovered by the network and is ready to use when connected. It features one balanced line-level input equipped with an XLR connector and delivers high-quality audio at up to 24-bit/96 kHz with configurable gain and attenuation, low total harmonic distortion, and a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response.
The AVIO supports Dante audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats, and is compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM).
- Use Analog Gear with Dante Network
- 1 x Balanced, Line-level Analog Input
- Plug-and-Play Operation
- Compact and Built for the Road
- Audio Resolution up to 24-Bit / 96 kHz
- Configurable Gain and Attenuation
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager
- Dante Audio Over IP & AES67 RTP Formats
Estimate Delivery Cost