The MC-125 professional studio boom stand's larger-diameter base and locking, rollerblade-style wheels provide a low center of gravity and extra stability. Smoothly raise or lower height from 52" to 83" with a reliable clutch. The long boom telescopes from 35" to 61" and features a friction-free clutch arm extension. Also includes a unique, easy-adjust 5.75-lb. counterweight for a stable microphone placement. And the threaded shaft and boom sections provide quick set up and tear down for easy transport and storage. The MC-125 is in a class all its own.
- Professional Studio Microphone Boom Stand
- Heavy Cast Base with Inline Skate-style Wheels
- Adjustable Counter Weight
- Height Adjustments: 52"-83"
- Boom Length Adjustments: 35"-61"
- 100% Field-serviceable Parts
Estimate Delivery Cost