True to its name, the Iron Works Tour Series MS456BK Boom Mic Stand features a solid-core telescoping iron boom arm. The arm safely secures your mic exactly where you position it, with oversized knob screws that will lock the boom in place until you're ready to adjust it. Stability is increased and wobble is minimized with a rod stopper made of tougher-than-nylon POM material. Plus, the counterweight is removable, which allows lefties to slide the whole boom out and reinsert it from the other side for dominant-hand use and adjustment.
- Optimal for drum overhead mics, vocals, and myriad other miking applications
- Die-cast collar, thumb nut, and tilter pressure pads are more secure and last longer
- Solid-core telescoping iron boom arm is strong and also reversible for left-hand use
- Stable tripod base holds stand upright, even when used with heavy condenser microphones
- Mic cable clip included for keeping things tidy
Estimate Delivery Cost