The Yamaha MG16XU analog mixer is well-suited for portable rigs or permanent installations, with its rich features and outstanding sound quality. The MG16XU's quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate. The MG16XU's crystal clear D-PRE preamps will squeeze every drop of tone from your mics, with natural-sounding bass and smooth highs. Featuring onboard digital effects, switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one-knob compressors, EQ, plenty of I/O, and LED metering, the MG16XU can take on just about any task you throw at it. Utilizing many state-of-the-art features from Yamaha's high-end consoles, the MG16XU is ready to work for you!
- 16-Channel mixer with USB and SPX digital effects
- Featuring studio-grade discrete class-A D-PRE preamps with inverted Darlington circuit - providing fat, natural sounding bass and smooth, soaring highs
- 3-band EQ and high-pass filters give you maximum control and eliminate unwanted noise, resulting in a cleaner mix
- 1-Knob compressors allow easy control - resulting in livelier guitars, punchier bass lines, a tighter snare and a cleaner vocal sound.
- MG Series mixers feature a rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis
Estimate Delivery Cost