Combining 16 award-winning Midas Pro microphone preamplifiers, four amazing DSP engines, extensive control options, and a full 18-channel audio interface, the Midas MR18 isn't just a killer digital mixer for live sound, it's also an amazing addition to your recording studio.
It borrows heavily from the highly successful M series mixer line, including essential live sound tools such as four independent DSP effects engines, dynamics and EQ processing for each bus, and Ultranet connectivity for Behringer Powerplay P16 personal monitor system compatibility. What's more, the MR18 features auto mixing, making it one of the most user-friendly portable mixers out there. Best of all, it fits perfectly in your 19" equipment rack, so you can easily take all of this mixing power anywhere you go.
- 18-channel digital mixer with onboard DSP and wireless control
- 16 Midas Pro microphone preamplifiers deliver transparent gain
- 40-bit floating-point digital encoding provides 112dB of dynamic range
- Full 18-channel audio interface for recording and playback
- Dugan-style auto mixing flawlessly manages microphone levels
- Onboard DSP includes 4 independent effects processors
- Full dynamics and EQ available for stereo master and all 6 aux buses
- Choose from 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic equalizer types
- Ultranet accommodates Behringer Powerplay P16 personal mixer/distribution systems
- Integrated tri-mode Wi-Fi router for secure and stable wireless connections
- Free iOS and Android apps let you take full control of your mix
- Free software and Ethernet connectivity offers Mac, Windows, and Linux PC control
- Add tactile control via any MIDI/USB control surface
- Includes rackmount ears for standard 19" equipment racks
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 18
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Phantom Power: 16 channels
- Inputs - Line: 2 x 1/4" (mic preamps also accept line signals)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR
- Inserts: Main (left, right)
- Aux Sends: 6 aux buses
- Busses/Groups: 6 x XLR (aux out)
- Data I/O: Ultranet port (P-16 monitor system)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity: USB (18 x 18), Ethernet, Wi-Fi (built-in Tri-mode router)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands: 6-band parametric EQ, 31-band graphic
- Effects: 4 x effects engines
- Signal Processing: Dynamics
- Software: PC, Mac, iOS, Android Apps available
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 5.5"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Width: 13.1"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Estimate Delivery Cost