The DM2 TNT & DM1 DYNAMITE: explosive level for all your passive mics.
The DM2 TNT lets you choose between a moderate +15dB or explosive +30dB of gain with an ultra-high impedance input and eight load settings to perfectly match any passive microphone. While the DM1 DYNAMITE provides a massive +28dB of clean, transparent gain.
For all your dynamic and passive ribbon microphones - perfect for podcasting, recording, or live sound.
With a sophisticated class-A design and specially-selected high-grade FETs, sE active inline preamps have vastly lower output impedance and nearly half the noise of anything else on the market. Additionally, the gain provided is always consistent regardless of the connected load, thanks to the DM2's eight switchable impedance setting and the DM1's dedicated buffer amplifiers.
Whether you’re a podcaster, recording engineer, or running live sound, sE inline preamps are the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp – all without adding noise or coloration.
Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by a roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
- Requires passive microphone (ribbon/dynamic) and 48V phantom power
- Not for use with phantom-powered microphones (condenser microphones, active ribbon mics)
- 2 gain modes: 15dB or 30dB of clean, consistent gain
- 8 load impedance settings, from 50 ohms to 10 megaohms
- Designed for neutral, balanced sound quality
- The perfect way to boost the signal of a passive microphone
- Gain stays consistent regardless of connected load
- Provides significantly improved level to your mic preamp for proper gain staging
- State-of-the-art Class A electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely class-leading low noise
- Transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- Extremely low output impedance drives long cable runs and reduces susceptibility to RF interference, buzz, and hum
- Gold-plated XLR connector for loss-free and reliable signal connection
- Slim, roadworthy all-metal housing with premium finish provides efficient rejection of electrical interference and noise
- High-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
- Slim design allows for easy deployment onstage or in the studio
- Type: Dynamic/Ribbon Mic Booster
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1 x XLR
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Features: 15dB/30dB Gain Boost, 8 Impedance Load Settings
- Height: 3.76"
- Width: 0.75"
- Depth: 0.75"
- Weight: 0.17 lbs.
Estimate Delivery Cost