Sized for small venues and practice spaces, the Yamaha Stage Custom Hip kit provides a big sound from a compact configuration. How compact? The entire kit can fit into a 20" kick drum case and 14" floor tom case¦ and most trunks! However, its diminutive footprint doesn't mean it has a small-sized tone. Its 6-ply all-birch shells deliver ample depth and presence, so your grooves will be heard loud and clear. The Stage Custom Hip also includes a snare strainer on the floor tom for adding an optional second, deeper snare. And, the small form factor bass drum can be utilized as a sub-kick extension to add heft to standard-sized kickan awesome trick for stage and studio.Pedal, cymbals, and stands sold separately
- An all-birch kit from the Stage Custom family
- Sized for small venues and practice spaces, and is a great on-the-go kit
- Hip sizes (depth x diameter): 5 x 10" tom, 8 x 13" floor tom, 8 x 20" kick drum, and 5 x 13" snare drum
- Great for jazz, hip-hop, and light session work
- Die-cast bass claw hooks with rubber inserts are classy and quiet
- Remo UT coated batter heads (toms: Ambassador, kick: Powerstroke P3) promise solid tone out of the box
- Pedal, cymbals, and stands sold separately
- Finish: Natural Wood Gloss
- Configuration: Shell pack with snare
- Number of Drums: 4
- Snare (Depth x Diameter): 5" x 13"
- Mounted Toms (Depth x Diameter): 5" x 10"
- Floor Toms (Depth x Diameter): 8" x 13" floor/snare
- Bass Drums (Depth x Diameter): 8" x 20"
- Shell Material: Birch
- Manufacturer Part Number: SBP0F4HNW
Estimate Delivery Cost