The Electro-Voice 309A suspension shock mount was designed specifically for use with the RE20, RE27N/D, and RE320 dynamic microphones. It provides near-perfect shock isolation for the already internally shock mounted RE20, RE27N/D, and RE320. For most applications, the Model 309A may be attached directly to the recording boom or to a floor stand. A stand adapter with 5/8" -27 thread is provided.
The 309A mount design allows quick installation of the RE20, RE27N/D, and RE320 microphones without tools. A double safety factor is provided to ensure that the microphone will remain attached to the shock mount under any conditions. First a "bayonet" locking action assures that the microphone will not fall out of the shock mount under its own weight. Additionally, a set screw (wing type) can be tightened to lock the microphone in place after it has been properly positioned.
Four molded neoprene shock cords suspend and support the microphone within an aluminum and steel frame-work to effectively isolate it from mechanical shock and vibration.
- Total shock isolation for RE20, RE27N/D, and RE320 microphones
- Threads directly to most mic stands or booms
- Included 5/8" - 27 thread adapter included
- Mics install in seconds with no tools needed
- Neoprene cords suspended in an aluminum and steel basket provide maximum protection
Estimate Delivery Cost