The Eastman line of trombones is part of a continuing collaboration between the Eastman Music Company and S.E. Shires. The Eastman line provides professional level features in a trombone designed by S.E. Shires and built by Shires-trained craftsmen but in a mid-level price range. The ETB829 features a 8.5 two-piece yellow brass bell, Yellow brass handslide with nickel crook, and open wrap F attachment with axial-flow valve and three interchangeable leadpipes.
- Key of Bb, .547 large bore
- 8.5 two-piece yellow brass bell
- Open wrap with axial valve in F
- Yellow brass handslide with nickel crook
- 3 interchangeable leadpipes
- Mouthpiece and case
Estimate Delivery Cost