The SLP G-Maple is a limited model snare drum that uses maple as the main material and uses zebra wood for the outer ply to have a total thickness of 11mm / 13ply and is molded into a 14 "x7" deep shell. The maple shell, which is characterized by its bright sound, is molded into a thick "G snare" of 11 mm and a deep size of 7 "while making it a general 14 inch caliber, and by combining it with a snare wire of 42 lines of high carbon steel coil. , A bright, clear, powerful sound that is not buried in the band sound.
Due to its high rigidity, it uses a die-cast hoop with a solid attack that is easy to pull out, and has a low pitch. However, it is easy to control, and it also features a wide tuning range that produces a clear sound with a strong presence if it is set to a high pitch. Furthermore, the contrast between the beautiful wood grain zebra wood adopted for the outer ply and the black nickel parts is luxurious. Bring out a certain look.
- Zebrawood outer ply
The contrast between the beautiful zebra wood used for the outer ply and the black nickel parts brings out a luxurious appearance.
- 11mm / 12ply Maple + 1 outer ply Zebrawood
Maple material is used for 12 plies and zebra wood is used for the outer ply 1 ply, and it is molded into a 14 "x7" deep shell with a thickness of 11 mm / 13 plies. It has a bright, clear, powerful sound that is not buried in the band sound.
- Die-Cast Hoop (10hole)
Uses a 10-tension die-cast hoop featuring a clear attack. You can get a stable sound even if you tune to a low pitch as well as a high pitch.
- 42 strands Hi-Carbon Steel Snare Wires
Hard high carbon steel coil snare wire with high carbon content. The 42-line model which increased the number of coils from the standard model is adopted.
- Size: 14 ”x 7”
- Color: Gloss Tangerine Zebrawood
- Shell: 11mm / 12ply Maple w / 1 outer ply Zebrawood
- Parts Finish: Black Nickel
- Rug + Tension Bolt: MTL60BN (Rug) / MS654SHPBN (Tension Bolt M6 X 54mm)
- Hoop : Die-Cast Hoop (10 tension)
- Head: EVANS® G1 Coated (Striking surface) / Resonant 300 (Back surface)
- Strainer / Bat: MLS50ABN / MLS50BBN
- Snappy: MS42R14C (High carbon steel / 42 main lines) / Inside
Estimate Delivery Cost